Description: Quick and high-quality mass recruitment will bring your business to a new market, expand and strengthen it. However, if you get down to business without a clear understanding of technology, you can globally harm both business and yourself.
Mass recruitment services
Mass recruitment is a technology that allows you to recruit a large number of line employees in a short time. Despite the apparent simplicity, it also does not do without serious pitfalls and nuances. To ignore or disregard them means to jeopardize the launch of the entire project.
When you need mass selection
A new supermarket, warehouse, call center is opening, a national producer enters the regional market or large-scale construction starts — linear employees are needed here. Movers, sales floor employees, cashiers, drivers, couriers, operators and similar positions become objects of mass recruiting.
How to understand that you have to use this particular type of personnel selection? Just check your project against the following criteria:
• the number of planned staff for the same type of vacancies: one seller in an elite boutique is a classic selection. Ten cashiers at the supermarket are already massive;
• his qualifications: as a rule, it is either not required at all (any person who fits the basic criteria of adequacy can be taught to lay out goods according to a planogram) or quite minimal (for example, knowing a computer at the level of “I can turn it on and off”).
When you have exactly decided who, in what quantity and by what time you need, you can go in two ways: do everything yourself or outsource the selection of personnel.
Why mass selection on their own turns into a disruption
At first glance it seems that everything is simple. People, which does not impose special requirements neither in education nor experience in the market many. Start an advertising campaign, collect responses, and no special recruiting services for positions you don’t need.
This is largely true, but… not so. That’s what challenges companies face in mass selection.
1. A low response.
The reasons may be varied: wrongly chosen advertising platforms, incorrect the ad itself, not developed channels of communication of the applicant with the employer etc. You are trying to grasp and understand, and time is running out, the timing of the opening of the object closer, the provision of staff does not exceed 10 % of the target, disaster, SOS, save.
2. Low upward movement.
You are actively calling and texting, but before the interview, reach the unit and the clearance is even less. Perhaps «blame» the conditions of employment or scripts, which work with the applicants your managers. With the same probability, you are playing against a location, the transport infrastructure of the area, the weather, the company’s image as an employer and much more. Of course, with all that we have to work separately, but over my head again you saw the time and a real threat of disruption.
3. The resource-intensive.
Average campaign recruitment costs 5-10 times more than expected at the planning stage. Even in the automation of mass selection, when the feedback is operational around the clock and without the participation of the managers, he still requires:
• money for posting job openings and advertising the trip (if we are talking about opening a business in another village);
• time is not only managers who are directly involved in recruiting, but also line managers, and security personnel;
• costs to replace workers, descended from the race to run the project.
Besides, to ensure the recruitment process will have to use additional resources to hire, for a time, several recruiters or to use the services of call center to receive and answer calls.
Mass recruitment is a significant challenge for the company. It requires:
• careful and realistic planning;
• streamlined internal business processes;
• professionals with relevant experience;
• the budget;
• flexible response to contingencies and deviation from intermediate targets for staffing.
Remember that on the other scale is not only the prospect of development and expansion of the company, but also your personal career well-being. Probably not worth it to risk it, especially because a layman will not be able in a short time to cover all the nuances and secrets of mass selection.
Mass recruitment from Best People
Best People is an hr agency in Chisinau that offers its customers comprehensive solutions in the field of staff recruitment. We will help to staff:
• cafes, restaurants, pizzerias;
• Service stations, service centers, warehouses;
• hotels, boarding houses, hotels, etc.
We use well-established search methods, but are also open to a new one: if your case specifically requires, we use non-standard methods of mass selection. We will help with planning and debugging the process of hiring a large number of employees.
Contact us and let’s expand your business!